TRAINING IN REPRODUCTIVE MEDICINE
Advanced ART Course for Clinicians
An opportunity for "Hands-on Training"
- To impart in-depth elucidation of all aspects of an IVF cycle including pre-treatment evaluation and testing, keeping in mind the ethical and economic implications of the treatment.
- Avail the opportunity to observe various treatment procedures both through live video feed and visits to the clinic and operating room for ultrasound scans, oocyte recovery, and embryo transfer. Advanced Genetic Courses
- The course is ideal for both beginners and established IVF practitioners in the IVF field who are looking to further enhance their skills.
- Basic anatomy and physiology of male and female reproductive system
- Applied Pharmacology, Biochemistry, and Pathology of the male and female reproductive system.
- Endocrinology of the reproductive system
- Ultra-sonography in reproductive medicine
- Endoscopic surgery, both Hysteroscopy and Laparoscopy
- Diagnosis of male and female infertility
- Ovulation Induction
- Monitoring of Ovulation
- Intrauterine insemination
- Controlled Ovarian Stimulation
- Ovum pick up and Embryo transfer
- Safety issue in ART including OHSS and multiple pregnancies
- Basic Embryology
- Exposure to Laboratory techniques in ART
- Storage and Use of gametes
- Basics of Reproductive Genetics:
- Genetic history and counseling
- Approach to chromosome analysis
- Prenatal diagnosis
- Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis
- Pre-implantation genetic screening
- Endometrial Receptivity assay